NVision is a quantum biotech startup based in Ulm, Germany, with Tier 1 investors from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Israel. We are just leaving stealth mode, moving from local R&D to global commercialization and expansion.
We are developing a technology that will enable MRI based imaging of real-time metabolism in the body, with tremendous potential for research and applications in oncology, cardiology, neurology and more. What we are building is complex and fascinating and has vast potential for impactful applications. Our company brings together expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, and medicine and we are collaborating with KOL scientists and clinicians from top medical and research centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, MD Anderson in Texas, Technical University of Munich, Cambridge University in the UK and more.
We offer a dynamic international working environment, with immense room for growth, that encourages personal initiative and open communication.
We are currently seeking another Office Manager (m/f/d) as a part of our Business Operations Team.
You play a crucial role as a contact person for our teams regarding organizational matters and ensure a smooth daily workflow for everyone. With your open and communicative nature, you contribute to creating a comfortable environment for our employees and guests. In collaboration with the Business Service team you ensure smooth operations in day-to-day business.
- You support the administrative daily operations in an agile work environment.
- You assist the team with organizational processes and tasks.
- You handle the company’s mail and package shipment.
- You are responsible for monitoring office and consumable supplies, as well as initiating (re)ordering when necessary.
- You assist in preparing visits and events with external guests
- You are responsible for welcoming visitors, clients, and guests, including hospitality.
- You are responsible for managing the preparation of meeting rooms
- You assist in communication with suppliers and take on partial tasks within the procurement process.
- You assist in inventorying equipment and devices.
- You have more than 2 years of professional experience as a Team Assistant / Office Manager (m/w/d).
- You have successfully completed a commercial education. Career changers with relevant experience are welcome.
- You demonstrate unwavering attention to detail and accuracy and you understand how to work in a service-oriented manner
- You possess very good written and spoken English and German language skills / Proficiency in German/English.
- You have experience with common office software (e.g., MS Office, Google Workspace).
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are trustworthy and reliable in handling sensitive, confidential information.
We offer you
- Competitive compensation
- Annual health budget (Allianz bKV)
- Ample opportunity for personal initiatives, openness to new ideas and room for considerable personal impact
- Impactful product promoting better understanding and treatment of disease
- International team, from over 15 different nationalities
- Enjoyable work atmosphere with an open-door and open communications mentality
- Unlimited employment contract
- 30 vacation days
Any questions? Please contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
You want to join us on our exciting mission?
We would be happy to receive your application in English or German language.